Neutrogena – Cellular Boost Dark Spot Corrector 30ml
Neutrogena Cellular Boost Dark Spot Corrector is a facial serum that works to reduce dark spots and visibly evens out the complexion. Suitable for all skin types, the texture is incredibly lightweight and fluid. It absorbs easily, allows a comfortable application and your skin feels immediately ready for moisturizer.
This powerful concentrate actively works to reduce dark spots and improve radiance. The secret is a unique blend of actives like retinol and vitamin C. Vitamin C helps to reduce melanin production, thus contributing to minimizing the intensity of dark spots. At the same time, retinol stimulates cellular turnover in order to even out the complexion. Important to mention that the skin may need a few weeks to adjust to these powerful ingredients*. Day after day, the formula contributes to rejuvenate and reveal a luminous, radiant complexion. It visibly reduces the appearance of dark spots and contributes to an even complexion.
*It is expected that reactions such as redness and tingling occur; they should be temporary and indicate that the product is working for your skin. You may limit the application to once or twice a week to allow your skin to adapt, and start applying daily after a few weeks.
- Texture: serum;
- Skin issues: dull skin and dark spots, uneven complexion;
- Time of application: evening;
- Age: 30+;
- Skin type: all skin types;
- Main benefits: helps to even out the complexion, contributes to reducing the appearance of dark spots and boosts radiance at the same time;
- Formulated without: alcohol.
- Vitamin C helps to reduce melanin production, thus contributing to minimizing the intensity of dark spots;
- Retinol stimulates cellular turnover in order to even out the complexion.
How to use
Apply Neutrogena Cellular Boost Dark Spot Corrector onto the skin of the face after cleansing. Massage it gently while applying to improve absorption. The following step is to apply your favorite facial moisturizer. Apply an SPF the following morning.